Social Events & Activities
It's important to attend the Exhibitor Receptions! We need to support our Vendors, because without them, we wouldn't be able to have a Congress! Just talk to them, get to know them professionally and socially.
Thursday oct 25th
18th Annual Education Session on Blood Transfusion Issues.
Put on by the BC Blood Coordinating Office and the Canadian Blood Services. Registration is free with CBS. Click here for SAVE THE DATE poster
Early Congress Registration
Friday October 26th
Exhibitor Reception and Friday Night Indoor Adventure Event!
It's important (mandatory 😊 ) to attend the Exhibitor Reception! We all need to support our Vendors, because without them, we wouldn't be able to have a Congress! Just talk to them, get to know them professionally and socially.
You have 3 options to enjoy!
Option 1: Exhibitor Reception, 430-630pm, $FREE with Congress Pass
- At your own pace get to know your exhibitors and peers while networking.
- We’ll include appetizers and a free drink to keep you fueled up for this night.
- There will be a cash bar too!
OPTION 2: 430pm – 10pm $25
Exhibitor Reception, a Simple Dinner and Slixer Indoor Adventure and festivities
This year, we’ve combined our Exhibitors reception and Friday night activities into one action packed fun-filled event! Network with our vendors and delegates. Join us for our Mission Impossible: Mobile Adventure event! This is a great opportunity to get to know our vendors social and as well as professionally!
- Exhibitor Reception
- Appetizers between 4-6pm and a free drink ticket to keep you fueled up for this adventure.
- Enjoy more beverages from our own cash bar
- Hosted by SLIXAR Entertainment, this Mobile adventure event will tap into your innovative spirits and send you an amazing adventure!
- Technically challenged? Don’t worry, we make it easy. A SLIXER tech on site is there to help if you get stuck! And, you have teammates!
- You’ll collaborate in teams, using your smart phone and the SLIXER App.
- Find clues, interact with vendors, and take part in fun and creative challenges along the way!
- Amazing PRIZES for the teams with the most points!
- The dinner will either be ordered or there might even be local West Coast Food trucks for you (confirming soon)
- After the prizes, have more fun with our own local DJ and cash bar.
This will be an awesome event of interactive fun and collaboration, mixing and mingling with delegates and vendors alike! Join us on this great adventure!
Option 3: 430pm – 10pm, $12 (without dinner)
Exhibitor Reception and Slixer Indoor Adventure and festivities
Saturday October 27th
BCSLS Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Join us in the morning at our annual AGM.
Saturday Night Dinner, Laughs and Knowledge
Tickets: $49 Dinner and Laughs, $25 Just Laughs
- Show off your inner Einstein and be the envy of your colleagues with our Brain teaser trivia game show! It’ll be a fast-paced, brain busting fun packed adventure! Fun trivia on topics you know so your knowledge will flow, if you’re fast and not slow prizes will flow for the top teams!
- Cash bar open
- Don't miss out of this great adventure! It'll be an evening to leave you in stitches!